F116: Personal and Professional Competence
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Coping with Stress is a stress-specific document that includes three major sections - Your First Aid Kit For Stress, Resources and Stress Stoppers. This is an excellent, detailed resource. It was createdin partnership with the Canadian Mental Health Association and the Heart and Stroke Foundations.
- Work/Life Balance; a Work/Life Balance Quiz.
- Caregiver Coping and Stress, from Alberta Caregiver College, includes a section of links relevant to caregivers of older adults.
- Responding to Stressful Events is an 8-page pamphlet from Public Health Agency of Canada.